Dress Up for Health
Having the proper apparel when you are running is one of the biggest factors when it comes to endurance and comfort. Especially if you are going for a long run, you need shoes and socks that provide added cushion for comfort, and are breathable so your feet can keep cool during the run. Having the right running shoe is not just about style, but it is also about your health. Keep reading to learn more about running shoes and socks that are the best on the market.
ASICS Women’s Intensity Socks
ASICS has created a great sock for women who are athletic and enjoy running. They come in a number of styles and colors and are extremely comfortable. Here are some of their features:
- 63% polyester/35% nylon/2% spandex
- Mesh knit-in for superior ventilation, keeping feet drier and more comfortable
- Soft, moisture management sock
- Dense cushioning reinforced with nylon ensures durability
- Arch support band provides improved comfort and fit
- ASICS double tab ankle fit protects foot from potential abrasion or irritation
Thirty48 Unisex Running Socks
These are great running socks that can be worn by both men and women. Here are some of the other great things about these socks:
- BEST RUNNING SOCKS for Men and Women; Cushioned Low Cut Style Fits Comfortable With Any Running Shoes, Tennis Shoes, or other Gym Shoes; Our Color Variety Ensures You’ll Find the Perfect Pair to Match Your Running Shorts, Workout Pants, Compression Sleeves, or Other Running Gear
- MULTIPLE CUSHIONS: Extra Padding On The Metatarsal, Achilles, and Heel Provide Abrasion Protection… Prevent Bruising and Pain from Running, and Protect Your Achilles Tendon from Injury Due to Shoe Friction; The Heel Tab also Aids in Slipping Your Socks On and Off
- COOLMAX FABRIC: Designed to Move Moisture Away From the Body, Keeping Your Feet Cool and Dry, While the Patent-Pending CatalystAF™ Design Creates Airflow Within The Fabric, an Air Flow that Enables Your Skin to Breathe
- COLOR VARIETY: Our Wide Range of Colors Offer Versatility to Suit Your Preferences, or Color Coordinate to Match with Your Activewear or Race Gear; Black, Gray, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple and Orange
- Commonly Used in Conjuction with MEDICAL LEGWEAR such as Night Splints, Compression Socks/Sleeves, or Ice Packs for Extensor Tendonitis
RYKA Influence Cross Training Shoe
These running and weightlifting shoes are synthetic and have a rubber sole and are extremely comfortable. They have a dual impact insole and padded collar and tongue. They have flex-foil and direct-fuse support layers for additional comfort. They can be purchased in a wide variety of styles and colors.
Having the best shoes and socks for running is very important. Not only do you stay comfortable and dry, but you also stay healthy.